I’m creative, artistic and passionate about crafting beautiful work with clients who understand how it can add value to their business. I love combining my skills in design, illustration and lettering to create something new and memorable. I’m relaxed and focused under pressure and take pride in delivering projects on time and to the highest standard. When I’m not working, you’ll find me painting portraits, dabbling with surface design and, most importantly, playing with cats. My studio is based in the leafy suburb of Glen Eden, Auckland. I'm also available to work in Brisbane and Melbourne.
I'd be happy to meet up for a chat and a coffee to discuss your next project.
Services and specialties:
– Identity development and design
– Lettering design
– Document and presentation design
– Surface design
– Environmental design
– Freelance Designer & Illustrator, Auckland-Brisbane-Melbourne
– Senior Designer & Illustrator, VMLY&R Auckland
– Designer & Illustrator, TBWA Auckland
– Freelance Designer, (Agency and Inhouse clients) Auckland 5 years
– Design Submissions Coordinator, Lend Lease (Baulderstone), Brisbane
– Freelance Mac Design, Brisbane
– 2018 – Finalist: Bolt of Cloth Textile Design Award
The Washington Post, AIA Insurance, Sky TV, Auckland Council, LifeDirect, NZTR, Countdown, Orcon, Britannia Financial, Trade Me, NZEI Te Riu Roa, Electricity Authority, Cigna, Burger King, Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (sub-brands), Māori Electoral Roll, Caltex, Karicare, Independent Liquor, The Co-operative Bank, TAB, Health Protection Authority, Civil Defence, ACC, Ride Forever, Heinz, Arnott's, ANZ Bank, Ben & Jerry's, Bowel Cancer NZ, BNZ, Pumpkin Patch, The Warehouse Group, Tourism NZ, Auckland Airport, Nissan, Powershop, DeLonghi, Dettol, Chantal Organic Foods, Gala Estate Winery, Bidvest, SkyCity Casino Auckland, Phoenix Organics, HRV, Jaguar/Land Rover and Westfield.
– Te Mata Estate Gallery, Havelock North NZ
– Naked Art Club, The Globe Art Gallery, Napier NZ
– Bachelor of Visual Art & Design, EIT, Hawke's Bay
– Atelier Edinburgh Workshop (Auckland) in the Studio of the Old Masters